At Whitegate Motors we print number plates on site, please see the product information below.
MetaTek substrates are a construction of an aluminium panel finished with reflective. This substrate is the latest generation of number plate developed and manufactured by Hills in the UK. It is stronger, lighter and more durable with less environmental impact than any other type of number plate.
- Durable aluminium construction
- Digital technology
- Compatible with PlateFix fittings
- Compatible with both screw fitting and adhesive.
- Available in standard oblong or GB plates
- Conforms to BSAU145d standard
- Environmentally friendly and 99% recyclable
- Aluminium construction can absorb greater impact without breaking
- Withstands larger variances of temperatures making it stable across the world
- Ultra smooth plate surface gives superior print clarity
- Used by 6 of the top ten dealer groups
- More cost effective than traditional embossed metal plates
One proof of an identity document and one entitlement document is required. The preferred documents are a current photo card driving licence and a V5, alternatives are only accepted if these are unavailable.
The acceptable identity documents are:
- Driving licence, with or without a photo (whether or not issued in the United Kingdom.
- Electricity, gas, water, landline phone, council tax bill or rates bill in Northern Ireland (issued within the last six months)
- Bank or building society statement (issued within the last six months)
- Passport (whether or not it was issued in the United Kingdom)
- National identity card issued by the government of a state or of a territory (other than the United Kingdom)
- Debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society
- A police warrant card
- An armed forces identity card
The acceptable proof of entitlement are:
- V5C Registration certificate (preferred)
- V5C/2 New keep supplement
- V750 certificate of entitlement to a mark
- V778 Retention document
- V11 vehicle re-licensing reminder
- V379 (Temporary Registration Certificate)
- V948/eV948 Number Plate Authorisation Certificate with official DVLA/DVSA stamp
- A letter of authorisation from lease or hire companies, including fleet operators. The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C
- A View Vehicle Record (VVR) from lease or hire companies including fleet operators, The VVR must quote the DVLA document reference number, where the V5C has been suppressed.
- Record of the insurer's name, reference and policy numbers (for repairs approved by an insurance company)